Tuesday 22 April 2008

My opinion about BBC Learning English





This afternoon I watch the Web site of BBC Learning English... It's a very good Web site, about how to learn English, it have very things for example, Reading News, Games, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, etc.

The most interesting part of this Web site is “Business English”, because it explains you about how to communicate with other people in meetings, by telephone, presentations, etc. Also it teaches you about how to get a job, it sounds good.

The part that I like is “Quizzes” which I can play and I can answer questions like a test, this is a very easy thing for me.

I dislike that it haves very things, It tires me. Also it haven’t an Item for translation the difficult words.

Well, this is my opinion, I couldn’t say that is my favourite Web site, but, isn’t bad.

No comments: