Monday 10 November 2008

Australia!!!!

http://prolinguis.es/schools/images_gross/Sydney_Feuerwerk.jpg

I would like to visit Australia, because I think that is a modern country; with a good weather (specially in summer), and it have beautiful landscapes and places to visit, for example: its beaches, the city of Sydney, the Ayers rock, the Great Barrier Reef, etc. Australia is a multiracial and cosmopolitan country, they are reasons to know a new culture, integrated in only a country. I would like to visit it alone, because always I do my travels alone; I like enjoying my things alone, I don’t like to worry for other people. Maybe, I would like to travel with my sister. I would do there a lot of things; specially travel around the country, though it would be a bit expensive. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to live and study there some years. Australia is a big and multicultural country with beautiful places to visit.

No comments: